Full course description
This course covers the events of the second half of the Tribulation, the Campaign of Armageddon, the Second Coming, the characteristics of the Messianic Kingdom, and much more. It is Part Two of the two-part course on Eschatology and Revelation. It includes a verse-by-verse exposition of Revelation chapters 16 to 22.
As in the first course, students will be studying passages in both the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. As we learned in Part One, there is a special blessing upon those who study the Book of Revelation, so students can expect to be blessed again in their studies of this book.
“Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand.” (1:3, ASV)
- Course Name and Course Code: Eschatology and the Book of Revelation, Part Two (MJT 205)
- Prerequisites: MJT 204
- Educational Level: Open to all levels (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Required Course for an ACB-MJS Degree: Yes
- Professor in the Video Lectures: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Credits: 3 Credits
- Tier: This is a Tier 2, Open Pace Course.
- Course Format: 100% Online. This is a regular, full-credit course. Students are required to do all reading, assigments, and exams.
- Curriculum: 14 Modules, 7.3 hours of video presentations (with onscreen photos/maps/images), open-book exams, required readings, free pdf articles/resources, written assignments (not collected/graded in self-paced courses), and Bible memory verses.
- Expiration/Course Completion Deadline: This is a self-paced course so students can study at their own pace, as long as the course is completed within one year (365 days) from the original date of purchase.
- Required Textbooks:
- The Bible
- Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Footsteps of the Messiah, San Antonio, TX: Ariel Ministries, 2020.
- Dwight Pentecost, Things to Come (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2010).
- C(Taos, NM: Dispensational Publishing House, 2017).
- Please get the most updated edition of each book. For additional required books and resources for this course and how to order books, please consult the course syllabus. After you purchase the course you will have access to the course syllabus.