Tier 1 - A Dispensational Israelology (MJT 108 T-1)
Ended May 27, 2023
Full course description
This is a foundational course, an essential course, that every believer should take. The term “Israelology” was first coined by Dr. Fruchtenbaum; he was also the first to develop an entire branch of Systematic Theology dealing exclusively with the doctrine of Israel.
One cannot understand the Bible fully or correctly unless one understands God’s teachings on Israel.
This course focuses on the doctrine of Israel Past, Israel Present, and Israel Future, within the framework of Dispensationalism. Students will learn foundational issues such as definitions of key terms, the election of Israel, the Covenants, the Law of Moses, the Sabbath, the Remnant, the Kingdom of God program, Israel and the Church, Israel today, Romans 9-11, Messianic Jewish identity, Israel in relationship to End Time events, anti-Semitism, and so much more!
- Course Name and Course Code: A Dispensational Israelology (MJT 108 T-1)
- Prerequisites: None
- Enrollment: This Tier 1 course is offered each Spring semester (Spring 2022: Jan 31 - June 5, 2022).
- Educational Level: Open to all levels (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Required Course for an ACB-MJS Degree: Yes
- Professor in Video Lectures: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Credits: 3 Credits
- Tier: This is a Tier One, Enriched Educational Program course.
- Required Textbooks:
- The Bible
- Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Israelology: The Missing Link in Systematic Theology, San Antonio: Ariel Ministries, 2016 (earlier/older editions are fine). This is the full-length, unabridged version, which must be used for this course.
- Please get the most updated edition of each book. There are some free resouces we provide. For info. on how to order books, please consult the course syllabus. After you purchase the course you will have access to the course syllabus.
- Course Format: 100% Online. This is a Tier One full-credit course. Students are required to do all reading, assigments, and exams.
- Curriculum: 31 Modules, 9.5 hours of video presentations, open-book exams, required readings, free pdf articles/resources, written assignments (not collected/graded in self-paced courses), and Bible memory verses.
- Expiration/Course Completion Deadline: The course is designed to be completed in 16 weeks, which is a semester pace of two or three modules per week. Your instructor will send you a schedule when the course begins; students have access to to course content for 365 days from the date of original purchase.
- Module 1. Introduction, Definition of Terms, and the Importance of Israelology
- Module 2. The Election of Israel
- Module 3. The Unconditional Covenants: The Abrahamic Covenant
- Module 4. The Unconditional Covenants: The Land, The Davidic, & The New Covenants
- Module 5. The Mosaic Covenant and the Law of Moses
- Module 6. Circumcision, the Sabbath, and the Remnant of Israel
- Module 1-6 Exam
Israel Present — Part One
- Module 7. The Kingdom of God Program
- Module 8. The Rejection of the Messiahship of Yeshua—Results and Consequences
- Module 9. The Unconditional Covenants
- Module 10. The Mosaic Covenant & the Law of Moses: It’s Unity
- Module 11. The Mosaic Covenant & the Law of Moses: Rendered Inoperative
- Module 12. The Law of Messiah and the Principle of Freedom
- Module 13. The Sabbath: A Creation Ordinance? It’s Perpetuity, the Law of Moses
- Module 14. The Sabbath: Ceremonial, Civil, & Moral Distinctions, the Sabbath and the N.T.
- Module 7-14 Exam
Israel Present — Part Two
- Module 15. Israel and the Church
- Module 16. The Messianic Jewish Identity: Two False Concepts
- Module 17. Israel Today
- Module 18. Introduction to Romans 9-11, the Remnant of Israel, & the Olive Tree
- Module 19. Hebrew Christianity/Messianic Jews: Definitions and Distinctives
- Module 20. The Practices of Messianic Judaism & Messianic Jewish N.T. Writings
- Module 15-20 Exam
- Module 21. Israel & the Church Age, Israel & the Start of the Tribulation
- Module 22. Israel in the Tribulation and the Remnant of Israel
- Module 23. Israel & the Basis of the Second Coming
- Module 24. The National Regeneration of Israel and Romans 11:25-36
- Module 25. The Remnant of Israel, the Judgment of the Gentiles, & the Resurrection of the O.T. Saints
- Module 26. Israel and the Messianic Kingdom: The Basis for the Belief in the Messianic Kingdom
- Module 27. The Four Facets of the Final Restoration of Israel
- Module 28. Other Characteristics of Israel’s Final Restoration
- Module 21-28 Exam
Other Relevant Topics
- Module 29. The Symbolic Illustrations of Israel
- Module 30. Anti-Semitism
- Module 31. Israelology and Systematic Theology
Module 29-31 Exam