Full course description
This course covers the events of the second half of the Tribulation, the Campaign of Armageddon, the Second Coming, the characteristics of the Messianic Kingdom, and much more. It is Part Two of the two-part course on Eschatology and Revelation. It includes a verse-by-verse exposition of Revelation chapters 16 to 22.
As in the first course, students will be studying passages in both the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. As we learned in Part One, there is a special blessing upon those who study the Book of Revelation, so students can expect to be blessed again in their studies of this book.
“Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand.” (1:3, ASV)
- Course Name and Course Code: Eschatology and the Book of Revelation, Part Two (MJT 205 T-1)
- Prerequisites: MJT 204
- Enrollment: This Tier 1 course is offered each Spring semester (Spring 2022: Jan 31 - June 5, 2022).
- Educational Level: Open to all levels (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Required Course for an ACB-MJS Degree: Yes
- Professor on the Video Lectures: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Credits: 3 Credits
- Tier: This is a Tier One, Enriched Educational Program course.
- Course Format: 100% Online. Students are required to do all reading, assigments, and exams.
- Curriculum: 14 Modules, 7.3 hours of video presentations (with onscreen photos/maps/images), open-book exams, required readings, free pdf articles/resources, written assignments and Bible memory verses.
- Expiration/Course Completion Deadline: This is a semester-length, 16 week course, so students follow the study schedule set-up by the instructor and must finish according to that schedule. Your instructor will email you the schedule after you purchase the course. Students have access to course content for one year (365 days) from date of original purchase.
- Required Textbooks:
- The Bible
- Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Footsteps of the Messiah, San Antonio, TX: Ariel Ministries, 2020.
- Dwight Pentecost, Things to Come (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2010).
- C(Taos, NM: Dispensational Publishing House, 2017).
- Please get the most updated edition of each book. For additional required books and resources for this course and how to order books, please consult the course syllabus. After you purchase the course you will have access to the course syllabus.