Tier 3 - The Life of Yeshua, Part Four (BHD 104 T-3)
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
- Course Name and Course Code: The Life of Yeshua, Part Four (BHD 104 T-3)
- Prerequisites: None, for Audit Only, Non-Credit courses
- Educational Level: Open to all levels (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Required Course for an ACB-MJS Degree: Yes
- Instructor: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Credits: 0 Credits
- Fruchtenbaum, Arnold. Ariel’s Harmony of the Gospels. San Antonio, TX: Ariel Ministries, 2016.
- Fruchtenbaum, Arnold. Yeshua: The Life of Messiah from a Messianic Jewish Perspective, Volume 4.San Antonio, TX: Ariel Ministries, 2018.
- Schnabel, Eckhard J. Jesus in Jerusalem: The Last Days. Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans, 2018.
- Varner, William. Passionate about the Passion Week: A Fresh Look at Jesus’ Last Days. Dallas, TX: Fontes Press, 2020.
- Baker, Todd D. Matthew 27:25: “His Blood Be On Us.” Are the Jewish People Racially Condemned for The Death of Christ? Bloomington, IN: iUniverse, Inc., 2008.
- There will be other resources provided for students at no charge who sign up for this course (e.g. journal articles and online resources).
- Information on ordering books is provided after you purchase the course in Module #1.
Curriculum: 12 Modules, 7 hours of video presentations (with onscreen photos/maps/images), open-book exams, required readings, free pdf articles/resources, written assignments (not collected/graded in self-paced courses), and Bible memory verses. Completion of readings, exams, assignments is recommended but NOT required for Tier 3 students. We do not keep academic records for Non-Credit, Tier 3 students.
Expiration/Course Completion Deadline: Student have access to the course for one year, the course expires 365 days from date of original purchase.
Summary Description: This course covers Yeshua' arrest, trials, crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension. One-third of content of the Gospels focus on Yeshua’s final week! This is the final course of the four part series on the Life of Yeshua. HE IS RISEN !
§165: The Arrest; §166: The Trial before Annas
Module #2 –
§167: The Trial Before Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin
Module 1-2 Exam
Module #3 –
§168: The Denial by Peter; §169-170: The Beating; The First Mockery; The Condemnation by the Sanhedrin; §171: The Death of Judas
Module #4 –
§172: The First Trial before Pilate; §173: The Trial before Herod Antipas; The Second Mockery
Module #5 –
§174: The Second Trial before Pilate; The Third Mockery; §175: The Fourth Mockery
Module 3-5 Exam
Module #6 –
§176: The Procession to Calvary; §177: The First Three Hours: The Wrath of Men
Module #7 –
§178: The Second Three Hours; §179: The Accompanying Signs
Module #8 –
§180: The Burial of the Messiah; §181: The Sealing of the Tomb; Additional Comments
Module 6-8 Exam
Module #9 –
§182: The Dawning of Resurrection Day Four; §183-§185: The Opening of the Tomb; The Visit of the Women, The Report to the Apostles; §186-§187: The First Appearance to Miriam Magdalit; The Second Appearance to the Women; §188: The Report of the Guard
Module #10 –
§189-§195: The Third to Ninth Appearances
Module 9-10 Exam
Module #11 –
§196: The Tenth Appearance: To the Eleven
Module #12 –
§197: The Ascension of the King; §198-§201: The Sequels
Module 11-12 Exam