Full course description
This course covers the events of the second half of the Tribulation, the Campaign of Armageddon, the Second Coming, the characteristics of the Messianic Kingdom, and much more. It is Part Two of the two-part course on Eschatology and Revelation. It includes a verse-by-verse exposition of Revelation chapters 16 to 22.
As in the first course, students will be studying passages in both the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. As we learned in Part One, there is a special blessing upon those who study the Book of Revelation, so students can expect to be blessed again in their studies of this book.
“Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand.” (1:3, ASV)
- Course Name and Course Code: Eschatology and the Book of Revelation, Part Two (MJT 303 T-4)
- Prerequisites: None for Tier 3-4 studentsw
- Educational Level: Open to all levels (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Professor on the Video Lectures: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Credits: 0 Credits (non-credit course, video lectures only)
- Tier: This is a Tier 4 course.
- Content: 14 Modules, 7.3 hours of video presentations (with onscreen photos/maps/images).
- Expiration: Students have full access to course video lecture presentations for one year (365 days) from date of original purchase.