Tier 4 - The Life of Yeshua, Part Two (BHD102 T-4) is a Course
Tier 4 - The Life of Yeshua, Part Two (BHD102 T-4)
Time limit: 365 days
Full course description
- Course Name and Course Code: The Life of Yeshua, Part Two (BHD 102 - T-4)
- Prerequisites: none
- Educational Level: Open to all levels (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Professor(s) in Lectures: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Credits: 0 Credits - Video Lecture Presentations Only
- The Bible
- Yeshua: The Life of Messiah from a Messianic Jewish Perspective – Volume 2 by Arnold Fruchtenbaum [Note – Be sure to get the full, unabridged edition of this book, NOT the abridged edition]
- Ariel’s Harmony of the Gospels by Arnold Fruchtenbaum
- Lectures: 25 Modules, 10.5 hours of video presentations. No other course content is provided.
- Expiration/Course Completion Deadline: Students will have access to the video course lectures for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Copyright and Usage: Video Lecture Presentations are owned by ACB-MJS and cannot be copied or posted online or shown in groups. This is for individual, personal use only. All Rights Reserved.
- This course opens with the beginning of Yeshua’s public ministry.
- It analyzes the role His miracles were to play as signs to Israel – to bring the Jewish people to the point of decision about His Messianic claims and proclamations.
- The work moves on the dealing with Yeshua’s authority over, conflict with, and repudiation of Pharisaic Judaism, which led to the rejection of His Messiahship.
- This course concludes with Yeshua’s journey to Jerusalem in preparation for the Feasts of Tabernacles.
- This is the second course in the sequence of four courses examining the life of Yeshua the Messiah from a Messianic Jewish perspective.
The Authentication of the King: Acceptance of His Person [§28-37]
- Module 1. Introduction, §28: The Belief by the First Disciples, §29: Belief Through the First Miracle, and §30:The Sojourn in Capernaum
- Module 2. §31: The First Possession of the Temple
- Module 3. §32-33: Acceptance in Judea
- Module 4. §34: Yochanan’s Witness, §35: Yochanan’s Imprisonment, §36: Acceptance in Samaria, §37: The acceptance in Galilee
The Authentication of the King: The Authority of the King [§38-46]
- Module 5. §38: Messiah’s Authority to Preach, §39: The Messiah’s Authority to Heal, – §40: The Initial Rejection in Nazareth
- Module 6. §41: The Headquarters in Capernaum, §42: Messiah’s Authority over Demons, §43: Messiah’s Authority over Disease
- Module 7. §44: Messiah’s Authority to Preach, §45: Messiah’s Authority over Nature, §46: Messiah’s Authority over Defilement
The Authentication of the King: The Authority of the King [§47-54]
- Module 8. §47: The Messiah’s Authority to Forgive Sin, §48: Messiah’s Authority over Men, §49: Messiah’s Authority over Tradition
- Module 9. §50: Messiah’s Authority over the Sabbath: Part One (a-e)
- Module 10. §51-52: Messiah’s Authority over the Sabbath: Part Two (f and g), §53: Messiah’s Authority to Heal, §54: The Choosing of the Twelve
The Authentication of the King: The Authority of the King [§55-57]
- Module 11. §55: Messiah’s Authority to Interpret the Law: Part One (a to d)
- Module 12. §55: Messiah’s Authority to Interpret the Law: Part Two (e to h)
- Module 13. §56: Recognition of Authority in Capernaum, §57: Recognition of Authority Throughout the Land
The Controversy over the King [§58-73]
- Module 14. §58: The Rejection of the Herald, §59: Curses on Galilee, §60: The Reception by a Sinner, §61:The Witness to the King to Women
- Module 15. §62: The Rejection of the King by the Leaders: Part One – The Unpardonable Sin
- Module 16. §63: The Rejection of the King by the Leaders: Part Two – The New Policy Concerning Signs
- Module 17. §64: Revelation in View of the Rejection: Part One -The Course of the Kingdom Program in the Present Age
- Module 18. §65: The Repudiation of all Earthly Relations, §66 The course of the Kingdom Program in the Present Age, §67 Power over Nature, §68:Power over Demons §69: Power of disease and Death
- Module 19. §70: Power over Blindness §71:The Final Rejection in Natzeret, §72:Witness in View of Rejection, §73:The Death of the Herald
The Training of the Twelve by the King – [§74-98]
- Module 20. §74: The Feeding of the Five Thousand, §75: Messiah’s Rejection of the Galileans’ Offer to Make Him King, §76: The Training Through the Storm, §77: The Reception in Gennesaret, §78: Instruction Concerning the Bread of Life
- Module 21. §79: Instruction Concerning Defilement
- Module 22. §80: The Reception in Tyre and Sidon, §81: The Reception in Decapolis, §82: The Rejection in Magadan, §83: The Warning Against Rejection, §84: The Healing of the Blind Man, §85: The Confession of Peter
- Module 23. §86: Instruction Concerning the Death of the King, §87-88: Instruction Concerning the Kingdom, §89: Instruction Concerning Elijah
- Module 24. §90 Instruction Concerning Faith, §91: Instruction Concerning the Death of the King, §92:Instruction Concerning Sonship, Instruction §93:Concerning Humility, §94: Instruction Concerning Exclusiveness and Pride
- Module 25. Additional Aspects of the Prologue