Full course description
lA full understanding of the Gospels is not attainable without knowledge of the Jewish frame of reference. Therefore, this course provides detailed background information about first-century Jewish society, religious elements, rabbinic literature, and rabbinic theology. This course covers the period from Yeshua’s birth (the Incarnation) to the public proclamation of His Messiahship.
Using a harmonization of the four Gospels, we’ll study the life of Yeshua using a chronological-thematic approach.
This is the first course in a sequence of four courses examining the life of Yeshua the Messiah from a Messianic Jewish perspective
NOTE: This course was updated and expanded in 2023. It took several months to complete this project. Lord willing, we also plan on updating and expanding Yeshua Parts Two and Three in this Life of Yeshua series of coures in 2024-25.
- Course Name and Course Code: Yeshua: The Life of Messiah, Part One (BHD 101 T-4)
- Prerequisites: None
- Enrollment: Open enrollment; students can take this course any time they want. It is self-paced but needs to be completed in one year.
- Educational Level: Open to all levels
- Faculty on Video Lectures: Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Th.M.. Ph.D.
- Course Length: 16 Modules of curriculum and 10 hours of lecture video presentations. Tier 4 courses only contain the lectures, there is no access to the curriculum or other content.
- Credits: 0 Credits